Monday, August 22, 2011

its been 2 yrs..

So, I started this blog and I've been really bad about keeping it up, its been 2 years since I actually posted. So, what have I been up to? All I can say is life! I started online school and my husband deployed shortly after. Let me tell you, staying home to deal with three little ones, while worrying about a deployed spouse is not easy. Joggling life, school and three kids while trying to keep sane also proved difficult but I am still standing! I did however, find relief in sewing and crocheting. I also picked up a new hobby.. refinishing furniture! <--- that is a lot of fun and rewarding! Take a look at some pieces I've made in the past 2 years I will adding new and old projects in the next few weeks! I plan on working on some new things since my children will be returning to school really soon and I am also very excited about fall and winter coming, on the to-do list scarves, hats of course and perhaps another Halloween costume.. I can't wait!

Laptop Tote I made for a friend.




Crotchet hat and scarf set I created a couple of these for a friend's store in Maryland.




No comments:

Post a Comment